Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Thursday 18 February 2016






 

It is finally half term and I spent the first couple of days of the holiday roaming London with my Danish cousin, visiting from Copenhagen. We enjoyed two days of shopping, caféing and lunching in the February sunshine.  
In the above pictures I am wearing my latest purchase: a pair of flared jeans. They are "low-rise" and quite loose fitted in a perfect dark blue denim colour. I am not the tallest of people and so was very weary of going for flares but decided to finally go for it after seeing them every wear in fashion this and last season. They are so unbelievably comfortable and so perfect with a pair of sneakers like I am sporting above. I am wearing a basic light grey cashmere roll-neck jumper from trusty uniqlo as well as my favourite forest green faux fur. Finally I of-course took the rare opportunity to wear my sunnies in London's gorgeous winter sun.

I'll be enjoying the rest of the holiday catching up with friends homework and hopefully netflixing a great deal in my PJs on my sofa.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_