Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Monday 25 January 2016






We are in the midst of winter's dark and foreboding gloom - its January and it sucks. The probably the reason why I've not been posting recently is the lack of inspiration. I rally want to post more of my own outfits and pictures but becuae its been so cold and gross outside I can't get my self to do anything other than snuggle up in my duvet nevertheless I've also had loads of homework to plough through as I changed from economics to photography a-level at the end of last term. All these stupid little ostablcles have been stopping me from just getting a post up and done and ready.

Hopefully there is some more exciting content on its way - happy monday!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_