Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Tuesday 10 February 2015













Last week these gorgeous furry hair bobbles arrived from a cute Swedish brand that I actually discovered through instagram. Their name is Pellobello, and they make well priced and absolutely amazing fur coats and accessories like these. Personally, I love these SOOOOO much and I think they are such a simple but different accessory. In particular I have used them loads for school as I usually just whip my hair up in a pony so it is out of the way and these furry bobbles add some colour and easily create a much more interesting look for the everyday! 
I love all the colours and I am planning on buying some more as they are perfect little gifts for friends.  The blue colour, as you can see from these photos, is strikingly vibrant and bright, and the army/moss green is also amazing and is extremely in/trendy at the moment.

check them out here : www.pellobello.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_