Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Sunday 15 February 2015



I am off to Copenhagen this week for a couple of days of shopping and exploring the city with my good friend Maria, and I can't wait! I am so lucky to have friends and family that I can stay with and they all always make me feel so at home so I cannot wait to catch up and hygge with all of them too.

I found the shirt is the corner of my wardrobe yesterday and thought it was perfect for a chilled, saturday afternoon. It is actually from my local kids charity shop and I think is a boy style but nevertheless is super comfy. I layered it with a basic black and white striped t shirt, a simple gold necklace and a nice pair of blue jeans.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_