Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Monday 13 July 2015




Blue seems to be a colour that I am collecting this summer. All of the above pieces are new in my wardrobe, some birthday presents and others some post-exam rewards to myself. One of my favourites in the bunch is the beautiful book in the top left corner called "Vogue, The Covers" which I received from one of my amazing friends for my birthday. It is filled with pages and pages of vogue covers throughout history and I absolutely love these kind of 'Coffee-table Books' because they are soooo aesthetically pleasing and lovely to have lying around in your room. Th denim skirt is also a staple for me this summer not only because mini skirts like these are so easy to throw on but also because denim makes anything look chilled and stylish.

Hope the summer promises blue skies and seas near you.
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_