Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Monday 8 December 2014

                          

Happy Monday...
I can't believe it is already the 8th of Decemeber! Time is flying when I am needing it the most. At the moment I have so many exams and obscene amounts of schoolwork leading up to my GCSE mocks after Christmas. Although I am obviously dreading a holiday full of revision, I actually can't wait for christmas break to arrive on Friday. I have reached the point when I simply want to sit down, study hard and get the work over and done with because I know there are so many Christmassy celebrations and things to look forward to. (Such as baking and shopping and eating and decorating)

Have a lovely week
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_