Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Thursday 4 December 2014




                 

Firstly, there are these new pony hair boots. Although I really love any black ankle boot, and these are so simple and effortlessly gorgeous, they aren't actually that great for the recent winter weather (rain, rain, rain). After being on my saved list for almost a month I finally bought them a few weeks ago when they popped up in the sale section, from Asos.
                  


My next item, is this cosy, teddy-bear-ish, oversized and extremely warm coat. My mum actually ordered it for me, so it was a lovely surprise upon its arrival on monday. Even though I am still getting used to the quite large looking shoulders , I love it and will definitely get good use of it this season. My coat is from one of my favourite little Danish clothes brand,  Christina Rohde. This cute brand is actually for children, but due to my smallness I can still fit some of their larger sizes.




Finally, my dad brought me home these two amazing chocolates from his recent rip to New York... This independent chocolate shop, Mast Brothers, produces these seriously good-looking and delicious chocolate bars by hand their shop/artisan café in the heart of Brooklyn. And their branding is perfection too, selling simple logo t-shirts in the on-site factory, where the paper printing and chocolate making all happens at the same time.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_