Pages

The Astrid Clique

ASTRID | 18 | DANISH LONDONER

Thursday 4 August 2016












I know off-the shoulder is quite a cliche look at the moment and it seems every single shop window features it. But a cold shoulder floaty shirt or dress paired with a blue and white stripe really is my most dreamy summer pairing. Worn with denim,whether thats long jeans or a cut of skirt, and a little sandal - mine are olive green and gold  in the classic Menorcan/Mallorcan style - what could be more effortless and comfortable!
The little dusty pink clutch that features above was actually crocheted for me by my Grandma. I came across a similar one on instagram and a couple of days after showing a photo to my fabulous granny it was ready! I just added a skinny little golden chain ordered off Amazon, which after a summer of use has been perfectly worn matt.


please let summer be endless....
xoxo
Astrid

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric

Follow @theaclique_